Buttery graham cracker crust, a no-bake cheesecake center, and a juicy blueberry topping, makes this an easy and absolutely fresh and delicious pie.
Who doesn't love a make-ahead recipe! This pie is way easier than a full blown cheesecake, but is no less delicious! The blueberry pie filling and graham cracker crust can be made 2 days before needed. Once assembled the pie needs to be refrigerated for 24 hours before serving.
How to make Blueberry Cheesecake Pie
Graham Cracker Crust
This graham cracker crust is made with already-made graham cracker crumbs, some melted butter to hold it all together, and some sugar for sweetness. You could grind up whole graham crackers if you want or if already-made ones are unavailable. You will need a total of 1 cup of crumbs for this recipe.
This cheesecake is light and creamy with the addition of whipped cream, sugar for some sweetness, and lemon juice to brighten up the flavour. First, whip the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sugar and lemon juice, mix until incorporated and then fold in the whipped cream. Smooth out the mixture into the graham cracker crust.
Blueberry Pie Topping
This blueberry pie topping has got to be one of my favourites! This would be wonderful over homemade vanilla bean ice cream, but today we are putting it on top of a cheesecake pie.
You want to heat up the sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice and salt in a saucepan over medium heat. Once dissolved, you will add in the blueberries and they will slowly release their juices. When the mixture begins to boil, reduce the heat and simmer until it thickens. Refrigerate until you are ready to assemble the pie.
Spoon the blueberry pie filling over the top of the cheesecake layer and place in the refrigerator for 24 hour prior to serving. The leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, that is if it lasts that long!
If you liked this recipe then you might also like these
- BUTTER TARTS
- MINCEMEAT TARTS
- STRAWBERRY RHUBARB CHEESECAKE
- BLOOD ORANGE CHEESECAKE
- PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE WITH CAJETA SAUCE
Blueberry Cheesecake Pie
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ cup butter melted
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¾ cup heavy cream whipped
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and melted butter together in a medium bowl until all crumbs are moistened. Press mixture into the bottom of a 8-inch pie pan.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Let cool at room temperature.
- With an electric mixer and a medium bowl, whisk cream cheese until smooth. Add in sugar and lemon juice and mix until combined.
- In a medium bowl, whisk heavy cream until stiff peaks. Fold into cream cheese mixture until combined and then spoon into graham cracker crust.
Blueberry Pie Topping
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, cook, stirring occasionally, the sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice, and salt.
- When the sugar is melted, add blueberries to mixture. Blueberries will slowly release their juices. Stir occasionally until boiling. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring constantly, until topping has thickened. Spoon on top of cheesecake layer.
- Cool assembled cheesecake in the refrigerator for 24 hours before serving. Leftovers can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.
Did you try this recipe? Comment below to let me know ☺️