The absolute best, fudgiest, one bowl brownies ever! You will never need another brownie recipe after trying this one!
These brownies are, no kidding, the absolute BEST EVER brownies I have ever tasted. I knew when I tried this recipe that it was GOLD! The brownies are not only super quick to make (one bowl!), the recipe makes a ton! Plenty to share with family, neighbours, coworkers, the mailman....
These are not only super fudgy, but chocolate chips are scattered throughout the batter. Once the batter is poured into your baking dish, more chocolate chips are scattered on top. The result are decadent brownies with pools of chocolate lava throughout.
How to make these brownies
You will start off by melting some butter. Melted butter = fudgy brownies! To this you will add oil for more moistness and sugar for sweetness. Whisk and then add in the egg and vanilla extract. You will give the mixture a good whisk to lighten it slightly and then you will add in the dry ingredients, flour, cocoa powder and salt.
Give the mixture a GENTLE stir to combine. We do not want to over mix here or your brownies will be too dense. You will next add in a hefty ¾ of the chocolate chips and give a quick stir. Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and scatter the remaining chocolate chips over the top.
Bake for 25 - 30 minutes and let sit in the pan for 15 minutes to set before you cut into them.
Best Ever Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- 1 cup butter melted
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 ¼ cups sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar packed
- 4 large eggs room temperature
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ⅛ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease a 8x12 inch baking pan and line with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine melted butter, vegetable oil and both sugars. Whisk well and then add in eggs and vanilla. Beat until lightened in colour.
- Sift in salt, flour and cocoa powder. Gently stir to combine. Add in ¾ amount of the chocolate chips, reserving ¼ for later use. Stir to combine.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and top with remaining chocolate chips. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until brownies look "set." Brownies will cook further and "set" as they sit at room temperature.
- Let brownies cool for 15 minutes before cutting into them. The brownies can be kept stored at room temperature for 3 days or in the refrigerator for 5 days. They can also be frozen for up to 3 months. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight and then bring to room temperature. They can also be reheated in the microwave.
YOUR OWN NOTES
Recipe from Cafe Delites