Creamy Peanut Butter Fudge
This is a super easy, rich, and creamy peanut butter fudge recipe, that does not require a candy thermometer. It is made on the stovetop with just a handful of ingredients!
Servings 48 squares
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 2 ¼ cups light brown sugar packed
- ½ cup whole milk
- ¾ cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 ½ cups icing sugar
Grease an 8x8 or 9x9 inch baking pan, and line with parchment paper. Set aside.
Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar and milk. Bring to a boil and stir for another 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
Stir in peanut butter and vanilla extract until combined. Add icing sugar and beat until smooth.
Spread fudge into prepared baking dish, and smooth the top. Let it sit at room temperature until it cools and sets, about 2 hours. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Substitute creamy peanut butter for chunky if you want.
- Have all your ingredients ready before you start. Things move quickly once you begin making fudge.
- Make sure you cook the fudge on the stovetop for as long as the recipe says. It will not set otherwise.
Serving: 48g | Calories: 83kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 23mg | Potassium: 45mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 64IU | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg